O’Fallon, IL is a foodie’s paradise, with an incredible spread of restaurants serving up mouthwatering dishes that will satisfy any craving. Whether you’re in the mood for a juicy burger or a spicy bowl of curry, O’Fallon has you covered. Here are some top foodie picks to check out if you’re in the area:
1. Peel Wood Fired Pizza – This local pizzeria is known for their delicious wood-fired pies, made with fresh ingredients and cooked to perfection. Try the classic Margherita pizza or mix it up with their innovative toppings like fig and prosciutto. Pair your pie with one of their craft cocktails for the ultimate dining experience.
2. Global Quesadilla Company – This Mexican-inspired restaurant serves up some of the best quesadillas in town, with creative fillings like mac and cheese or General Tso’s chicken. Don’t miss their loaded nachos and crispy chimichangas either.
3. Thai Gourmet – For those seeking some authentic Thai cuisine, look no further than Thai Gourmet. From spicy curries to savory stir-fries, their dishes are bursting with flavor and made with the freshest ingredients. Don’t forget to try their famous Pad Thai, a customer favorite.
4. The Egg & I – Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and The Egg & I gets it right. This breakfast spot offers a wide variety of dishes, from hearty omelets to fluffy pancakes. Their Benedict Arnold is a must-try, with poached eggs and Canadian bacon on an English muffin topped with hollandaise sauce.
5. Bella Milano – If Italian food is your weakness, Bella Milano is the place to be. This upscale restaurant offers classic dishes like spaghetti and meatballs and chicken Parmesan, as well as more unique options like shrimp and lobster ravioli. Save room for dessert, as their tiramisu is not to be missed.
These are just a few of the many delicious options available in O’Fallon, IL. No matter what you’re craving, you’re sure to find something to satisfy your appetite in this foodie haven.