If you’re looking for a city with a thriving arts and entertainment scene, look no further than O’Fallon, Missouri. In recent years, the city has seen a surge in new venues, programs, and events. Whether you’re interested in music, theater, visual arts, or something else entirely, there’s something here for you.
Here are some of the top things to know about O’Fallon’s growing arts and entertainment scene:
1. The Renaud Spirit Center: The Renaud Spirit Center is a community center that offers a wide variety of arts and entertainment programs. Some of the offerings include painting classes, dance classes, theater productions, and live music performances. The center also has a gallery space that hosts exhibitions of local artwork.
2. The O’Fallon Cultural Arts Commission: The O’Fallon Cultural Arts Commission is a group of volunteers who promote and support arts and culture in the city. They organize events like the “Arts for All” festival, which showcases local artists and performers.
3. The O’Fallon Theatre Works: The O’Fallon Theatre Works is a non-profit theater company that produces several shows each year. Their productions range from classic plays to contemporary musicals, and they often feature local actors and directors.
4. The Foundry Art Centre: The Foundry Art Centre is a gallery and event space housed in a historic factory building. They host exhibitions of contemporary art, as well as classes and workshops.
5. The Missouri River Music Festival: The Missouri River Music Festival is a two-day event that takes place each fall. The festival features live music from a variety of genres, as well as food vendors and children’s activities.
6. The O’Fallon Jammin’ Concert Series: The O’Fallon Jammin’ Concert Series is a free outdoor concert series that takes place during the summer months. The concerts feature local bands and musicians, and attendees can bring their own blankets or lawn chairs to sit on.
Overall, O’Fallon’s arts and entertainment scene is on the rise. With new venues, programs, and events popping up all the time, there’s never been a better time to explore what the city has to offer. So why not check out a play, attend a concert, or take a painting class? You might just discover a new favorite hobby or artist.