O’Fallon, IL is a charming city located in St. Clair County with a booming food and drink scene. Whether you’re a local or just visiting, it can be overwhelming choosing where to dine or drink in this thriving community. Don’t fret! Here are some top tips on how to navigate O’Fallon’s food and drink scene.
1. Do your research: Do some research before heading out to eat or drink. Use social media or online restaurant guides like Yelp to browse menus, check ratings and read reviews from others. Doing this beforehand can save you time and money by avoiding bad experiences.
2. Plan your route: You don’t want to spend your entire day driving around the city. Plan your route so you don’t miss out on any of the top-rated eateries in O’Fallon. Map out your destinations and try to organize them so you can hit multiple places in one trip.
3. Check for specials: Many restaurants and bars offer specials and happy hours during different days and times of the week. Before deciding where to go, check out the establishments in O’Fallon that offer these deals and plan your visit accordingly.
4. Try something new: Don’t get stuck in a routine of eating or drinking at the same places. Expand your horizons and try a new restaurant or bar. The city has a variety of cuisine options including Italian, Mexican, Asian, and American classics. Take a chance on trying something you’ve never had before, you might be pleasantly surprised.
5. Visit local breweries and wineries: O’Fallon is home to some amazing breweries and wineries. Take a tour and sample some of the unique craft beer and wine produced by local brewers and winemakers. Don’t forget to support these small businesses by purchasing some beer or wine to take home with you.
6. Take advantage of outdoor dining: If you visit O’Fallon during the warmer months, don’t miss out on the outdoor dining options. Many restaurants and bars have outdoor seating areas where you can enjoy a meal or drink while taking in the beautiful surroundings.
7. Respect the COVID-19 guidelines: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, many restaurants and bars have implemented safety measures in order to protect their staff and customers. Remember to wear a mask when entering establishments and practice social distancing when possible.
In conclusion, O’Fallon’s food and drink scene is thriving, with plenty of options for everyone to indulge in. Follow these tips to navigate the city like a local and make the most out of your dining and drinking experience in O’Fallon, IL.